(647) 374-4257


4218 lawrence Ave. E. Unit 213 Scarbrough, ON M1E 4S6

What We Do Best

Immigration Areas

One Step Ahead

Why We Are The Best

At SRIB Immigration Services, we combine RELIABILITY & CREDIBILITY to ensure you receive consistent support from experienced registered immigration consultants and accredited immigration lawyers across Canada each specializing in their niche of expertise to best serve your exact case. An immigration Consulting firm is the First to implement such a model Canada-wide.

Express Entry

A Federal Immigration Program based on Skilled workers are chosen as permanent residents based on their education, work experience, knowledge of English and/or French, and other factors.

Intra Transfer Business Immigration

International Mobility Program: Canadian interests – Significant benefit – Intra-company transferees

In Canada Refugee Program

Refugee protection to some people in Canada who fear persecution or who would be in danger if they had to leave

Canadian Experienced Program

Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents.

Owner Operator Business Immigration

Owner-Operator LMIA Work Permit for Foreign Entrepreneurs

Abroad Refugee Program

Convention refugee abroad class OR Country of asylum class

LMIA Workers Program

Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) to determine if you can hire a foreign worker to fill labour or skills shortages on a temporary basis

Quebec Investors Immigration Program

A $1,200,000.00 CAD deposit with the Government of Canada for a period of 5 years with no interest or A one-time payment of $350,000.00 CAD, which will not be refunded to you.

Study In Canada Program

Study in Canada as an international student, extend your study permit and find out about working while you study or after you graduate.

Start Up Business Visa Program

Immigrate to Canada by starting a business and creating jobs, or support innovative entrepreneurs

Family Sponsorship

Your relatives can live, study and work in Canada if they become permanent residents of Canada.