(647) 374-4257


4218 lawrence Ave. E. Unit 213 Scarbrough, ON M1E 4S6


Express Entry

Assess your eligibility based on education, work experience,
language and other factors to immigrate to Canada.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

If you have completed your studies at a college or university in Canada and seeking to attain a Work Permit.

Entrepreneur or Investor

Assess your eligibility to immigrate to Canada by starting/purchasing a business or investing. Must have business or managerial experience and high net-worth to qualify.

Visitors Visa

Take this assessment if you would like to apply for a visitors visa to Canada.

International Student

Find a college or university in Canada for post-secondary education and/or attain a Study Permit.

Family Sponsorship

Once you have a spouse, mother, father, grand mother, grand father, child or grand child you may be eligible for family sponsorship to immigrate to Canada.